CPC strives to be the most trusted and innovative provider of high quality, affordable pharmaceutical and nutritional products.
As a leader in our industry, we help define the standards of excellence that are critical to the health and well-being of our community. In doing so, we abide by the following tenets which assure we are always our partners’ supplier of choice and our industry’s employer of choice.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, honesty, and respect
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and service
- Remain steadfast in our core ethical values
Corporate Social Responsibility
CPC maintains a strong commitment to its participation in community activities, charitable institutions, and environmental endeavors. We invest and partner with a variety of organizations including:
- Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive to Benefit Long Island Cares, Harry Chapin Food Bank
- Gerald Ryan Outreach Summer Camp Program in Wyandanch
- American Diabetes Association
- March of Dimes
- Children’s Medical Fund of NY
- Various annual employee competitions which benefit the winners charity of choice
CPC has gone solar…
CPC Ride Share
The CPC team exemplifies diversity and stands alone as its greatest asset. It is only with their commitment and dedication that we can serve our customers, create long-term value and contribute to the general public. CPC will continue to invest in our team, promote from within, and encourage shared success.
We treat our customers’ products as our own. We think and behave like business partners, not suppliers. We share our customers’ passion, immerse ourselves in their objectives, and align our incentives with their goals — we are in it together.