Reporting To: Director, Compliance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Collaborating with the Sr. QA Compliance Manager, the this position will work as part of a team with primary responsibilities for maintaining a variety of compliance-related initiatives such as:
- Maintain vendor audit program
- Maintain Quality Agreement status with third parties
- Complete Quality Questionnaires from customers
- Support customer, regulatory, and certification audits
- Maintain various company licenses, site registrations and fees schedules (local, state, national and international)
- Provide system administration support to document/training/quality event software (MasterControl)
- Prepare End User Letters
- Assist in Annual Product Review (APR) preparation
- Assist in pest control program maintenance
- Other projects as assigned by Senior Management
This is an exciting entry-level employment opportunity with unlimited career growth potential. You will be working side-by-side with an exceptional team of top experts in the regulatory/compliance sector of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, regulatory, compliance, pharmacy or related required
- Recent college graduate with summer internships in related industry or 1-2 years work experience in Quality, Compliance or Regulatory
- Engaging verbal and written communication style
- Able to compile, manage and interpret data
- Strong technical writing skills
- Manage changing priorities, extremely detail-oriented, strong sense of urgency and pride in accomplishing goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Intermediate Excel
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company that is committed to work/life balance. Along with a competitive salary there is a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
Recent college graduates welcome to apply.