Reporting To: Director; Packaging Maintenance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all non-emergency maintenance work while maintaining coordination between the various maintenance groups and managers.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and review all packaging work orders.
- Prioritize all received work orders and identify materials required.
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are being followed.
- Review, plan and schedule all recurring PMs.
- Develop an integrated maintenance work schedule for the maintenance department.
- Develop and maintain planner reference systems including file of planned job, equipment and process.
- Ensure completed schedule and work orders are returned promptly and that all complete work orders are filled out completely by the mechanic, maintenance supervisor and authorized contractor representatives.
- Performs post job reviews to ensure actual work performed and post maintenance testing was adequate.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
Education and Experience:
- High School or GED diploma required.
- Associate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years in a high-volume maintenance environment required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of skilled crafts such as HVAC, carpentry, electricity
and electronics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing and pipe
- Strong knowledge of work management processes, labor estimating,
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams
- Technical writing ability
- Strong oral and written communications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, detailed-oriented, and organized
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.