Location: Hauppauge, NY
Walk-ins welcome to apply!
Responsible for preforming operations related to manufacturing during the compression/encapsulation phase, in compliance with all regulatory cGMP requirements and company policies.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload tablet press machine.
- Monitor tablet press operation and report abnormalities to Director; Compression/Encapsulation.
- Responsible for following safety rules, SOP’s and cGMP guidelines.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Education and Experience:
- Work experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of SOP’s
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of how manufacturing equipment operates.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Indoor environment with loud noises/vibrations and fumes.
- Continuously standing.
- Frequently required to reach, climb, crouch, talk and hear.
- Constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, push and walk.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds a distance of 10-20 feet.
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #223.