Reporting To: Manager, Packaging Maintenance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- CPC is opening a new state-of-the-art packaging facility. This is an exciting opportunity to work with brand new, highly complex packaging equipment designed using robotic technology.
- Diagnose and repair machinery
- Installation of new machinery for start up
- Perform all machine repairs and routine maintenance
- Make any necessary mechanical adjustments to machines in production
- Insert and strip tooling as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Full-time, Part-time FLEXIBLE HOURS, All shifts available
- High School or GED diploma preferred with at least one year work experience in repairing manufacturing or packaging equipment, or related automotive, electronic, food, defense industrial, etc.
- Knowledge of cGMPs related to US FDA environments
- Knowledge in electrical repairs a plus
- Willing and excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Physically able to bend, stoop and squat, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have stable work history with references
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Own tools helpful
CPC is offering a very competitive starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #223.