Reporting To: QA Manufacturing Manager
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The QA Inspector, Manufacturing has the primary responsibility of ensuring product quality is maintained through all phases of manufacture in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform in-process monitoring (e.g. weight, thickness, hardness, disintegration, friability, etc.) of all manufacturing operations
- Perform duties using good documentation practices
- Collect in-process and finished product samples as required
- Support collection of microbiological samples per procedure as required
- Perform room inspections/clearances as required
- Perform AQL sampling and inspections as required
- Prepare and/or update in-house standards as required
- Identify and report any non-conformances/discrepancies to management if applicable
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift – Monday-Friday 4:00 PM – 12:30am
- High School or GED diploma required
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and good documentation practices preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to focus on details
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.