Reporting To: Manager; Quality Control Raw Materials Lab
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The Administrative Assistant, QC has primary responsibility to accurately maintain the Raw Material samples and documentation for the QC Raw Material program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the Raw Material samples and documentation for the QC Raw Material program.
- Maintain minimum inventories of common lab supplies and place orders when required.
- Manage and support the Raw Material laboratory by drafting revisions to QC documentation (specifications, test methods, SOPs, etc.) and monitor progress through change control process
- Maintain current and retired QC documents
- Maintain spreadsheets for tracking departmental metrics, supplier qualification status, raw material releases, and Quality Events (CAPAs, NCRs, OOSs, DEVs, etc).
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Prepare presentations, schedule meetings and maintain meeting minutes
- Assist with distribution of documents, procedures and instructions
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree or relevent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, graphs/charts and databases
- Ability to multitask on tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.