Reporting To: Director; AR&D
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Design and conduct routine laboratory analysis using various analytical instruments and software such as HPLC, UPLC, ICP, and UV-Vis
- Knowledge of USP and SOP guidelines, and FDA requirements.
- Design and conduct full analysis of Dietary Supplements and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) products and their impurities.
- Conduct assay, content uniformity, dissolution, in-process blend, and blend uniformity of newly developed and stability samples in support of formulation and process development.
- Prepare result documentation for department and general review.
- Execute methods validation and methods transfer.
- Perform troubleshooting of routine analytical procedure.
- Provide assistant to new employee.
- Conduct Performance Qualification (PQ) on various instruments.
- Effectively communicate information in concise reports.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or analytical chemistry
- Minimum 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with HPLC, UPLC, ICP, FT-IR, UV, Dissolution, pH, and Karl Fischer
- Computer programs: Empower 1-2, EZ Chrome Elite, WindLab, ChemStation, Microsoft word, Excel and outlook.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.