Reporting To: Manager, QA Stability
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write stability protocols and reports
- Calculate product shelf life and issue shelf life reports.
- Perform stability assessments in support of change controls for the introduction of new packaging components, revision of exisiting components, introduction of new formulations and revision of exisitng formulations.
- Support OOS/NCR writing for stability failures.
- Ensure timely transfer of completed stability tests to the final reports.
- Ensure annual update of all shelf life reports
- Maintain document logs/tracking system
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in physical sciences (STEM), Bachelor’s degree preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, working knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in Excel, Word and statistics (i.e. Minitab or equivalent)
- Motivated, detailed, organized
- Familiar with root cause analysis
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.