Reporting To: Director; Packaging Maintenace
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- CPC is looking for an experienced packaging mechanic to work with form fill and seal equipment
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and highly complex packaging equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Perform all machine repairs and routine preventive maintenance
- Make any necessary mechanical adjustments to machines in production
- Be able to perform complete production size changeovers
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Full-time, all shifts available
- Experience working with Viking stick pack form fill sealing equipment is a plus
- Working on cartoning/boxing equipment is a plus
- Willing to work extended hours if required
- High School or GED diploma preferred with at least three years’ work experience in repairing manufacturing or packaging equipment, or related automotive, electronic, food, defense industrial, etc.
- Knowledge of cGMPs related to US FDA environments
- Knowledge in electrical repairs a plus
- Willing and excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Physically able to bend, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have stable work history with references
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Own tools helpful
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #22.