Reporting To: Manager, Finance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The Analyst will work very closely with the Finance team responsible for assisting with managing inventory levels, studying supply chain management. S/he will proactively monitor inventory with shelf-life constraints and help to minimize potential inventory liability, develop relevant performance metrics and prepare detailed reports for management. Recent college finance or accounting grads encouraged to apply! Tremendous career growth potential.
- Assist with planning, inventory control, packaging, and shipment of products to meet company objectives and customer requirements.
- Help investigate problems resulting from material shortages and delays.
- Assist in managing physical inventory and allocation of finished goods.
- Verify issued quantities and complete necessary documents for distribution to various customers.
- Follow-up with scheduling of products through the warehouse and packaging departments.
- Assist Account Services department in tracking and moving orders through the system to accommodate product launches and customer stock outs
- Analyze and monitor upcoming inventory needs for stock items.
- Prioritize the movement of materials throughout aspects of the operation, from initiation to completion of each product, size, label, and quantity.
- Other projects as required.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Business Management, or related.
- MUST have strong math skills and analytical aptitude.
- At least one year work experience, preferably in logistics, accounting or similar or several summer internships pertaining to same. CPC willing to train the right candidate
- Resumes must demonstrate leadership ability and strong interest in either sciences, manufacturing or business administration.
- Excellent written communication skills, well spoken with a professional demeanor.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented with a strong work ethic and positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and problem solve.
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic team in a state-of-the-art, fast paced manufacturing environment.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER WITH SALARY RANGE AND RESUME.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.