Reporting To: IT Director
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for day-to-day administration and support of all IT systems.
- Solve end user issues including hardware, printing, operating system and application issues.
- Manage the employee ID badge system, including activation for hiring, replacements and deactivation of badges for termination/resignation.
- Manage user ID creation and deactivation for user access to IT systems.
- Manage user setups including deployment and decommission of user workstations/laptops, phones, printers, mobile devices, etc. including moving/relocating users as needed.
- Support and administer server environment, network environment (including firewalls, LAN, WAN, Wireless and Content Filtering), phone environment, security environment, backup/storage environment, print/copy environment and remote VPN access.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience. High school degree required.
- 3-5 years of system admin experience required, preferably in a healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to prioritize, multitask, detailed-oriented, and organized
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with deployment/imaging tools as they relate to PCs and laptops.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems, equipment troubleshooting, component replacement, and structured cabling wiring required.
- Knowledge in some or all of the following is required: Active Directory, Microsoft Winders Server, Microsoft Exchange, Terminal Services, off-line backups, networking (LAN, WAN, Firewall, VPN, etc.) URL filtering, VMWare, subnetting, VLAN’s, iSCSI SAN storage and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of Dell Kace K1000/K2000 and Bomgar appliances a plus.
- Knowledge of DVR and IP camera environment a plus.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.