Reporting To: Sr. Manager; Packaging
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Handle bulk tablets, capsules and packaging materials as stated in SOP’s.
- Load tablets or capsules into the hopper.
- Monitor finished packaged products to ensure that all packaging is filled, clean and free of abnormalities.
- Responsible for the appropriate disposal of rejected packaging materials and tablets/capsules.
- Maintain the cleanliness of packaging rooms and machines to prevent contamination.
- Prepare packaging shippers in accordance with the order records.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
- High School or GED diploma a plus
- Knowledge of SOP’s, FDA regulations and cGMP.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #223.