Reporting To: Manager, Packaging Maintenance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- This is a GREAT career opportunity!
- CPC is willing to train the right candidates to work with brand new, high speed, state of the art packaging lines with potential for upward career mobility and future financial growth.
- Perform Setup, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Change Overs of Packaging Lines.
- Follow operational guidelines, Preform Routine Preventive Maintenance
- Document work as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
All Shifts and skill levels available
- 1st shift 7:30 AM -4:00 PM or 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 2nd shift 4:30 PM – 1:00 AM or 4:15 PM- 12:45 AM
- Weekend Only Shifts – Saturday/Sunday 7:00 – 7:00 PM
- CPC is willing to train the right candidates!
- HS Diploma or GED required with advance certification or some college level courses from technical school
- Strong Mechanical aptitude – automotive hobbyists/mechanics welcome to apply!
- Some experience in setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting equipment
- Experience working with HMI (Human Machine interface) to operate equipment, a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical working principles of equipment, including mechanical assemblers helpful
- Willing and excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Physically able to bend, stoop and squat, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have stable work history with references
- Must be able to speak and read English
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #223.