Reporting To: Manager, Packaging Maintenance
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- This is a career opportunity! CPC is willing to train the right candidates for upward career mobility and future financial growth.
- Perform Setup, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Change Overs of Packaging Lines.
- Follow operational guidelines, Preform Routine Preventive Maintenance
- Document work as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- All Shifts and skill levels available
- 1st shift 7:30 AM -4:00 PM
- 2nd shift 4:30 PM – 1:00 AM
- Weekends Saturday/Sunday 7:00 – 7:00 PM
- CPC is willing to train the right candidates!
- HS Diploma or GED required with advance certification or some college level courses from technical school
- Strong Mechanical aptitude – automotive hobbyists welcome to apply!
- Some experience in setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting equipment helpful
- Knowledge of mechanical working principles of equipment, including auto mechanics helpful.
- Willing and excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Physically able to bend, stoop and squat, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have stable work history with references
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Own tools helpful
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #223.