Reporting To: Packaging Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the packaging and manufacturing floor, warehouse, restrooms and office.
- Responsible for organizing the stockroom and storage areas.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to emptying and taking out trash, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, windows, changing light bulbs, restock supplies as needed.
- Complete and sign daily Porter Checklist.
- Notify management when supplies are needed.
- May be required to drive to pick up supplies at local stores.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Must be able to work Saturday 7:00am – 7:00pm and Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm
- One year experience preferred but not required.
- Driver license preferred but not required.
- Be a self-starter and a team player.
- Good listening skills.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, climb and kneel.
- Will be required to use miscellaneous cleaning supplies and cleaning chemicals on a daily basis.
- Occasionally may be required to work in outdoor weather conditions.
CPC is offering a starting hourly salary based on experience and references. This is a union position. Benefits are provided to union members by CPC through Local #22.