Reporting To: Packaging Operations
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The Project Manager for Packaging Operations is responsible for the creation, coordination and management of the issuance and change of Packaging Specifications company-wide per cGMP regulations. The right candidate will have a broad understanding of packaging operations. He/she will work in tandem with other departments and the Packaging Engineer to produce accurate and consistent specifications to support Packaging Operations.
- Create packaging specifications for new products; R&D specifications for stability packaging as well as specifications for finished commercial product
- Create packaging masters for all existing products
- Coordinate information between multiple in-house departments to compile data necessary in the creation and change of packaging specifications
- Liaison with customers as required pertaining to customer BOM’s (bill of materials) and packaging specifications
- Enter and maintain accurate and consistent packaging specifications
- Analyzes all proposed specifications and routing change (Change Controls) requests to ensure all changes are in accordance with customer BOM’s and in house equipment
- Adheres to project timelines by facilitating discussions (internal and customer) required to resolve issues
- Finalize the packaging masters with appropriate signatures
- Understand, identify and communicate cost impact of changes to agreed upon specifications
- Additional project work as require
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Management or related required
- At least two years work experience in materials management, packaging operations, regulatory and / or QA in manufacturing company
- Technical writing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel with very strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, organize and problem solve
- Extremely detail oriented
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENT WITH RESUME.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.