Reporting To: Manager; QA Manufacturing
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Technical writer of Change Controls and Deviations.
- Assign Change Controls to appropriate departments
- Track Change Controls and Deviations that affect manufacturing.
- Coordinate the bulk label process including creation, customer approval and maintenance.
- Liaison between Coating and Quality Control departments, reporting batches completed through compression.
- Review issued commercial batches for coating material needs and maintain coating batch log.
- File all out going batch folders to designated departments.
- Liaison between Purchasing and QA for all necessary QA and front office supply items.
- Enter all in-process to manufacture transfers in applicable software.
- Prepare front office for Auditors and Corporate visitors
- Assist in supporting front desk/office functions;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum one year working in an office with an emphasis on quality assurance/manufacturing required
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and good documentation practices preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, working knowledge of MS Office, including strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask independently
- Motivated and detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.