Reporting To: QA Packaging Manager
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Provide quality assurance support to pharmaceutical packaging processes including blistering.
- Monitor and collect data during all phases of packaging for conformance to specifications and procedures
- Perform testing as required
- Documentation of process following SOP guidelines
- Coordinate with packaging personnel regarding product issues
- Reconcile review and closeout packaging production folders
- Assist with writing process deviations and investigations
- 2nd Shift Available: Monday – Friday, 3:30pm – 12:00am
- High school or GED diploma required. Recent high school grads are welcome.
- Two plus years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance department preferred
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in fast-paced manufacturing environment and handle multiple task simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to focus on details
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.