Reporting To: QC Director
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Provide UPLC, HPLC, GC, UV-vis, FTIR, ICP, TOC and wet chemistry testing.
- Proficient in various UPLC and HPLC software programs, such as Empower and EZ-Chrom.
- Writing SOPs and Test Procedures.
- OOS investigations.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Perform non-routine testing such as method validation occasionally.
- Troubleshoot basic instrument problems under supervision.
- Provide well-written, accurate and timely reports.
- Perform all work using appropriate safety measures and following CPC Chemical Hygiene Plan.
- Strictly follow all applicable safety and standards guidelines, such as SOP, cGMP, DEA regulations and/or MSDS.
- Clean laboratory working surfaces, and disposes of any excess chemicals, solutions, solvents, etc. in special waste containers for each class of waste chemicals.
- Follows good documentation practice per company’s SOP and cGMP regulations.
- Review of data, reports and notebooks.
- Assist in maintaining laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Provide general laboratory support: such as routine instrument cleaning/preventative maintenance/calibration, sample receiving, chemical inventory, document filing and housekeeping.
- 4 year degree in Chemistry or equivalent major is required.
- 1-2 years experience as a Chemist or Lab Technician preferably in a pharmaceutical lab.
- Experienced in HPLC/UPLC/ICP and wet chemistry testing.
- Experienced in Waters Empower 2 software.
- Quality control experience within a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to write and review technical documents.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.