Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Assist in performing UPLC, HPLC, GC, UV-vis, FTIR, ICP, TOC and wet chemistry testing
- Will become proficient in various UPLC and HPLC software programs, such as Empower and EZ-Chrom
- Assist in OOS investigations
- Assist in conducting routinely laboratory analysis, such as finishes product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing;
- Record and analyze test data and provide well-written, accurate and timely reports, summaries and charts that interpret test results and provide finding and recommendations
- Implement cGMP regulations into the Quality Control Laboratory and strictly follow all applicable safety and standards guidelines, such as SOP, cGMP, DEA regulations and/or MSDS
- Review and analyze data, reports and notebooks to discuss test results and analyses with superiors and management and follow good documentation practice per company’s SOP and cGMP regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in science
- RECENT GRADUATES WELCOMED TO APPLY
- Knowledge of laboratory chemistry and cGMP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, graphs/charts and databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, compile, manage and interpret data, strong technical writing skills
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.