Reporting To: Manager, QC
Location: Hauppauge, NY
This is an entry-level position for recent graduates looking for hands-on experience with the opportunity to advance into QC Chemist positions or other QS opportunities. CPC will train!
- Assist in performing UPLC, HPLC, GC, UV-vis, FTIR, ICP, TOC and wet chemistry testing
- Assist in various UPLC and HPLC software programs, such as Empower and EZ-Chrom
- Assist with OOS investigations
- Assist in conducting routinely laboratory analysis, such as finishes product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing;
- Assist with recording and analyzing test data and provide well-written, accurate and timely reports, summaries and charts that interpret test results and provide finding and recommendations
- Implement cGMP regulations into the Quality Control Laboratory and strictly follow all applicable safety and standards guidelines, such as SOP, cGMP, DEA regulations and/or MSDS
- Review and analyze data, reports and notebooks to discuss test results and analyses with superiors and management and follow good documentation practice per company’s SOP and cGMP regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in science
- Knowledge of laboratory chemistry and cGMP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, graphs/charts and databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, compile, manage and interpret data, strong technical writing skills
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company that is committed to work/life balance. Along with a competitive salary there is a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions. For strictly confidential consideration, please submit cover letter including salary requirement with resume.