Reporting To: Director; AR&D
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Method development and validation
- Perform full analysis of raw materials, finished products, dietary supplements, drug products and their related impurities utilizing HPLC, UPLC, ICP, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis, Dissolution and etc.
- Develop raw materials specifications
- Prepare test method
- Identify and procure laboratory equipment required for execution of projects
- Prepare and present analytical data to senior management
- Master degree or Ph.D. in chemistry with 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Thorough understanding of cGMP, FDA/ICH/EU regulations and guidelines
- Working knowledge of computer programs: Empower 1-3, Chemstation, EZChromElite,
- Microsoft Word, Works, Excel, Publisher, Outlook.
- Fast learner with ability to apply knowledge
- Provide technical guidance and trouble-shooting on development and validation of analytical methods
- Have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Cooperate and play a key role in working with relevant analytical team members to harmonize procedures.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.