Reporting To: VP, Quality Systems
Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Hands-on pharmaceutical professional to manage root cause investigations, track and investigate customer complaints and prepare written responses.
- Perform audits and gap analyses of activities; plan and implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate identified gaps.
- Provide training to employees on any relevant procedures
- Review/approve and/or author documentation such as protocols, SOPs, forms, and reports
- Quality Assurance sign-off authority for SOPs and other cGMP documentation as needed
- Provide QA support to various departments as needed
- BS degree with minimum of 5 years’ work experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance document control, change control, deviation or related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of conducting investigations, complaint handling, and recommending and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
- Strong technical writing ability
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.