Reporting To: Director, Technical Services
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The Project Manager is a critical role within our organization, and is primarily responsible for successfully developing technical strategies and managing the lifecycle development for our products. The Project Manager will work on multiple projects, and be closely involved with our clients as well as internal teams (including, but not limited to R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, and Executive Leadership), in a fast paced and dynamic environment. S/he will be the point person for all technical, regulatory, manufacturing, supply chain and related issues with the goal being to ensure milestone achievements and successful commercialization product launches.
CPC is looking to hire a pharmaceutical professional with experience coordinating activities in different pharmaceutical departments, i.e. Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing, etc. We require an overall understanding of Process Improvement and Process Mapping.
The right candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks/projects, skilled at building relationships with clients and internal team members, thrive in a fast paced manufacturing environment with a sense of urgency. Working in this position will allow for many opportunities to positively impact business process and company success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, managing, and tracking full lifecycle of product development projects
- Write and review challenge study protocols and reports
- Schedule day to day activities of development projects with scientists and operators
- Maintain timelines, schedule project meetings, set agendas as required
- Work closely with AR&D Department to track analytical data for development projects
- Interact with customers as a project lead as necessary
- Maintain all project related historical documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates
- Manage bulk hold study program
- Interact with all levels of personnel and in-house departments
- Other projects as assigned by Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related. Masters Degree and PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Pharmaceutical or related industry
- Communicate effectively: speak and write in a clear, concise manner
- Creative/Innovative: develop new and unique ways to improve operations of organization
- Foster Teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with personnel to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Lead: positively influence others to meet project timeline goals and achieve results that are in the best interest of the company
- Organize: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Plan: determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans and evaluate the process and results
- Solve Problems: assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve problem
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulations as needed
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off and 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENT.