Location: Hauppauge, NY
- Development of qualification protocols and reports to support cleaning processes;
- Tracking the status of ongoing cleaning validation activities and evaluating manufacturing and analytical data to compile reports and plans;
- Evaluate of new products/APIs/chemicals for cleaning validation testing strategy;
- Develop and assist QA/QC in Manufacturing and Packaging for cleaning samples, sampling plan and lab testing.
- Assist with designing and performing appropriate qualification testing on new and existing production equipment for OSD and powder pharmaceutical products.
- Assist with writing SOPs for the setup, operation, cleaning of equipment.
- Manage calibration of critical process control instrumentation; Create detailed calibration reports.
- Assist with writing deviations and corrective actions as needed.
- Master of Pharmacology/Chemistry/Biological Science
- Skills of MATLAB
Send resume to Contract Pharmacal Corp. Jillian Gallagher: 160 Commerce Dr, Hauppauge, NY 11788